By using the academy.everon.io web site ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). The Terms of Service constitute the Agreement between Everon B.V. (“We”, “Supplier” or “Everon Academy”), and “You” (the “Customer”) using the “Services”.
Everon means the Everon entity, which is a party to this Agreement, being Everon B.V, a Netherlands based company, having its registered office at Fred. Roeskestraat 115, 1076 EE Amsterdam, The Netherlands, as applicable.
“Services” means Supplier’s hosted internet accessible learning and training services, made available to You on a subscription term basis. An Authorized User means any Customer employee, contractor, agent or any other individual authorized by Customer to access and use the Services, via Customer’s purchased subscriptions, for the purpose specified herein. You are responsible for Authorized Users’ compliance with this Agreement.
Everon Academy reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at Terms of Service.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be a human. Accounts operated by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the sign-up process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Everon Academy cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment and Refund Terms
- Payments are handled through invoice requests.
- Everon Academy Subscription is billed in advance on annual basis. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service or upgrade/downgrade refunds. Regarding annual subscriptions, cancellation is allowed up till 2 month prior to the end of the subscription term. If cancellation is requested in less than 2 month prior the end of the subscription, a cancellation fee of 10% applies for the administration overhead.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your subscription or your employees subscription by sending an email to email@example.com.
- If you cancel the subscription 2 months before the end of your current subscription period, your cancellation will take effect by the end of your current subscription period and you will not be charged again.
- Everon Academy, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service at any time and without prior notice in case of (a) fraudulent, criminal, grossly negligent, willful, or otherwise intentional misconduct, or violation of any law or regulation, in connection with the performance of your obligations hereunder and/or (b) demonstrated usage negatively impacting the performance of the Service and/or (c) breach of the herein Service terms and conditions. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account or any other similar action deemed appropriate.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to annual subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Service itself.
- Everon Academy shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Personal Data and Communication
- You own all personal data inputted by You for the purpose of using the Services (“Content”).
- You hereby also acknowledge and agree that We process data related to You, Your employees or representatives that is collected and used by Us, as well as connection data created through the use and operation of the Services, in order to administer or manage Our delivery of Services, or Your account, for Our business purposes.
- We shall process the aforementioned Personal Data for Our own business purposes for as long as it is necessary in relation to the purposes stated above, namely for the duration of Agreement and until collection of the payments, unless processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation by mandatory statutory law or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that We shall process Your name and email address to communicate with You for the necessary notifications related to the Services We provide.
- For details about our policies and procedures regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from registered users of everon.io, please visit everon.io/academy-privacy.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content and materials posted on Everon Academy are owned by Everon B.V.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the aforementioned content and the Service.
Instructor Led Training Sessions
- Everon Academy reserves the right to dictate schedules, locations, and details of instructor led training (ILT) sessions.
- You are responsible for your timely attendance to ILT sessions that you have signed up for, we do not postpone or delay our delivery of ILT sessions to accommodate late or improper registration or attendance.
- You are responsible for the logistics and/or the hardware and network requirements for attending ITL sessions (such as a functioning laptop with audio input and output, and a stable internet connection).
- Specific requests can be inquired at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information about our Custom Training offerings, visit everon.io/solutions.